Today, completely by accident, I stumbled upon a little secret that will give you a 40% discount on your Flippa listing fee. It’s not a coupon code, it’s a special discount they offer to certain website sellers. Keep reading to find out how you can enjoy $17 listing fees instead of the usual $29.
Here’s The Whole Story
- I had just finished filling out all the information in the Flippa system and was literally about 10 minutes from purchasing a $29 listing when my phone rang.
- It was a private buyer who was ready to make me a cash offer on the site I was about to list.
- The offer was solid and I felt comfortable with the buyer so I chose to pursue the private deal instead of going to Flippa.
- I logged out of my Flippa account and forgot about the listing draft saved in their system.
- A couple days later I received the following 40% off for 2 days email.
The site I was selling was well established with several years of revenue history and over 50,000 unique visitors a month. I’m unable to determine at this time if the quality of the listing was the reason I received the discount offer or if it’s simply an automated part of their system to incentivize you to take a draft listing to live.
I’d like to ask my readers to test this on a couple lower quality listings and let me know if you get the same email as me. Please comment below after you test it out.
If this little trick is going to save you some money, please support flipwebsites.com by sharing this post on your favorite social networking sites.